Monday, January 28, 2013

Individual post

4. If you were in Liz's shoes, would you spend all you time on the Observation Deck or do you think you'd acclimate? Would you mourn the loss of your life on Earth? Would you view being on Elsewhere as a liberating change and fresh start?

I wouldn´t spend all my time at the Observation Decks because it would not help me in any way. I would soon get addicted and not be able to stop, it would be bad for my health. I would not like to see whats going on in my life when I´m not even there. I would plan out a time when i would go there, for instance, i would go once a week for 3 hours and over time those hours and days will get shorter. I think it would help me grieve my death in a  positive way. I think being on Elsewhere would be a fresh start because i would meet new people and do things that I would not have done on earth.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting ideas, Olivia. I think that if anyone of us were in Liz's shoes it'd be hard to just "let go" of our old life, and with the opportunity to go to the observation deck it'd be hard not to develop an addiction of watching what we are no long a part of.

    ReplyDelete