Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Good and bad things

"We will ever know what will happen, but I believe good things happen every day. I believe good things happen even when bad things happen. And I believe on a happy day like today, we can still feel a little sad. And that's life isn't it?"

This quote shows how to adapt to a change. Liz was on here way back to Earth and all her friends would have to change also. She wants everyone to know that Liz leaving isn't sad. She'll go get to live again. Also, it's okay to feel sad that Liz is gone. This reminds me of when my grandpa died. It was happy and sad day. He was so sick and when he went to elsewhere, he wasn't sick anymore. But it was sad because I knew I would miss him a lot. When Betty said good things happen when bad things do, to me, it means that there is always a good side to something bad. But it's life and you have to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment