Thursday, January 24, 2013

Elsewhere DQś

1. Much of Liz's initial anger at finding herself in Elsewhere is that her future plans are canceled and she will age in reverse. What future events are you most looking forward to? How would you feel about aging in reverse?

I look forward to my future because i want to experience new things. I want to college and pursue my dream of being a designer in either clothes or interior design. Some day i  would like to get married and have kids, and travel around. I feel bad for Liz because she does not have the opportunities that most of us have; she is missing out on future. I would die if i did not get a chance to drive or go to prom and graduate high school and college. I would feel like aging backwards would be a waste of time those 15 years of returning to the stage of a baby could have been 15 years that i lost on earth. I would  not want to be a baby again , even though i would be a smart baby it would stink because i would lose my hair and everything else that I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment