Thursday, January 24, 2013

Elsewhere DQ's





4. If you were in Liz's shoes, would you spend all you time on the Observation Deck or do you think you'd acclimate? Would you mourn the loss of your life on Earth? Would you view being on Elsewhere as a liberating change and fresh start?




I think that if i were in Liz’s shoes i would not be at the observation deck all the time. I think that it is a bad idea to be there all the time. Yes it would be nice to see the people you love but it would also hurt you that you couldn’t really communicate with them. I think that i would try to  start over. But visit the decks maybe a couple times a year. So i could slowly let go of what i don’t have. I would try to make new friends and start off new. But if i kept going there, i would just miss them more and it would make my life miserable.  So if i were ever in Liz’s position i think that i wouldn’t always be at the decks but i  would go once in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment