Thursday, January 24, 2013

Elsewhere DQ's

1. Much of Liz's initial anger at finding herself in Elsewhere is that her future plans are canceled and she will age in reverse. What future events are you most looking forward to? How would you feel about aging in reverse?

My future events that I'm looking forward to is going to college and getting a degree to teach English. It has always been my dream to teach English ever since I was in 4th grade. I would feel really mad that I would age backwards. I wouldn't get to experience being older, taking responsibility, having kids, getting married, having a job, living your dream. I understand when she is seven days old and gets back sent to earth to be reborn, but she'll be a completely different person with new dreams. It just wouldn't be fair to restart a whole new life. You always dream of growing up and being like your parents and Liz won't ever get that chance as Liz and what she wanted to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment